The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix enables all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, caring, responsible citizens.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) has a very proud and triumphant history. In 1946, the BGCMP opened its first two Clubs in the Valley, one at 9th St. & Van Buren, the other at 7th Ave. & Sherman. Today, BGCMP provides annual services to over 22,000 Valley youths, operating a total of 12 clubhouses, a full-service dental clinic and outreach services throughout the central and west Valley.
The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix provides structured, comprehensive development programs for youths ages 5-18. The BGCMP’s aim is to provide quality after school programs, under the supervision of a caring, professional staff, that provide a nurturing environment for educational and personal development.
Thanks to the generosity of our partners, BGCMP is able to provide critically needed after school and summer programs to thousands of deserving kids across Phoenix and the West Valley. For a list of our primary sponsors, please click here.
Del E. Webb Administrative Center
2645 N. 24th St. Phoenix AZ 85008